Various planning requests have been submitted to Oldham Borough Council, and some decisions have also been made this week.
The list of applications received can be found below.
Planning requests received by Oldham Borough Council last week include:
- The deletion of 3 no. antennas, and their replacement by proposed 12 no. Antennas at 32.1m higher antenna height mounted on new spacer brackets attached to the existing support post. Proposed 36 no. ERS units stacked and secured to the bracing via a pole support. Proposed 2 no. GPS modules and auxiliary development required at Lees Brook Mill, Lees Road, Oldham.
- Removal of condition no. 3 relating to application no. HH / 341994/18 at 118 Merton Avenue, Oldham.
- Conversion of existing garage and carport to patio furniture at 50 Old Kiln Lane, Grotton, Oldham.
- Disclaimer of condition 4 (Ventilation Plan and System Design Capacities) relating to application no. PA / 344791/20 at Ram Mill, Gordon Street, Chadderton, Oldham.
- Disclaimer of condition no. 3 re PA / 343328/19 at Waterhead Sports And Social Club, Peach Road, Oldham.
- One storey rear and side extension at 16 Links Avenue, Failsworth, Oldham.
- One-story rear extension project at 17 Sykes Close, Greenfield, Oldham.
- Single storey rear extension – Length: 6.00 m Height: 4 m Height at eaves: 2.40 m at 68 Belgrave Road, Oldham.
- Proposed development comprising the erection of commercial units in use classes B2, B8 and E (g) (iii) with associated parking, landscaping and infrastructure at lot 3000, Lydia Becker Way, Broadway Green, Oldham, Foxdenton.
- Demolition of the existing youth center and erection of a three-storey / two-storey building containing 14 no. apartments with the provision of underground parking for 13 no. parking spaces at Robin Hill, Bangladeshi Youth Club, Trafalgar Street, Oldham.
- Revision of approved application PA / 342699/18 for the erection of 1 no. dwelling with associated detached garage using existing vehicular access with modifications to house type and site plan of land to corner bounded by Lane Head and Knowles Lane, Lees, Oldham.
- 1) Change of use of Public House (Egerton Arms) to 8 no. apartments. 2) Partial demolition of the existing toilets on the ground floor to adapt to the proposed layout. 3) Side extension of the first floor at 157 Egerton Street, Oldham.
- Conversion and extension to the existing building to create 40 no. residential units (Use class C3), retail space (Use class E (a)), leisure facilities (Use class E (d)) and bar / restaurant (Use class Sui Generis / E (b )), (Approved Access, Appearance, Layout and Scale Wanted, Landscaping Reserved) at the Old Oldham Evening Chronicle Building, 172 Union Street, Oldham.
- 1) Proposed infill development (16 units) 2) New access roads from Healds Green and Heights Lane 3) Provision of community parking (20 spaces) 4) Double garage for no. 33 Healds Green inside an extended yard. Access, layout and scale are to be considered like all other matters reserved on land west of Healds Green, Chadderton, Oldham.
Planing apps decIDed by Oldham Borough Council last week include:
- One-storey rear extension to 128 Balfour Street, Oldham. Allowed.
- Pre-approved for a one storey rear extension exceeding the rear wall by 6.00m with a maximum ridge height of 3.26m and eave height of 2.66m at 6 Chester Street, Oldham. Prior approval not required.
- Detached double garage, modifications to the existing carport and new stone shed at 2 Westfield Drive, Grasscroft, Oldham. Allowed.
- Rear extension of the first floor at 89 Queens Road, Oldham. Allowed.
- Two storey side extension and one storey rear extension at 66 Westminster Road, Failsworth. Allowed.
- Rear extension partly one storey and partly two storey at 9 Brierley Walk, Chadderton, Oldham. Allowed.
- One storey rear extension at 14 Doctor Lane, Scouthead, Oldham. Allowed.
- Modification and extension of the existing garage to create a two storey dwelling with attached porch and balcony on the first floor at The Old Sunday School, 3B Hill End Road, Delph, Oldham. Allowed.
- One-story rear extension at 62 Medlock Road Failsworth, Oldham. Allowed.
- Change of use of the land at the rear of the property to a residential yard at 12 Rush Mount, Shaw, Oldham. Allowed.
- The installation of a 15 meter high monopole supporting 6 no. antennas and 2 no. transmission dishes, 4 no. Equipment cabinets and related development work at Rochdale Road (west of Granville Street Junction) Coldhurst, Greater Manchester, Oldham. Prior approval not required.
- One-storey rear extension at 298 Waterloo Street, Oldham. Allowed.
- Modifications to the listed building, including a new first floor with steel beams above the existing first floor, a timber frame wall and a new steel beam and the blocking of an existing door and the reinstatement of the previous door to 7 Wallhill Cottages, Wall Hill Road, Dobcross, Oldham. Allowed.
- Change in use of the basement and ground floor from a take-out (sui generis) to a nursery (class E (f)) at 156 – 158 Ashton Road, Oldham. Allowed.
- One storey front / side wrap around extension at 4 Thorley Close, Chadderton, Oldham. Allowed.
- Non-material amendment to PA / 343874/19 to 1) Rooftop cafe works now omitted 2) Relocation of teaching block 3) Modifications to the height and windows of teaching block 4) Modifications to materials and windows of the sports pavilion at North Chadderton Upper School, Chadderton Hall Road, Chadderton, Oldham. Allowed.
- Non-material modification relating to FUL / 345962/20. Modify the development of the general design, including relocating the library building to avoid a UU sewer line, the omission of dormers and general minor modifications to the library windows and the subsequent development of the frame. the canopy at North Chadderton College, Chadderton Hall Road, Chadderton, Oldham.
- Sub-division to create 2 no. housing at 5 Sandy Lane, Dobcross, Oldham. Allowed.
- Two story rear extension at 70 Gordon Avenue, Oldham. Allowed.
- Side extension of the first floor and rear extension of one floor at 48 Saint Georges Square, Chadderton, Oldham. Allowed.
- Skylight extension to the existing front dormer at 58 Sherwood Way, Shaw, Oldham. Allowed.
- One story rear extension, two story side extension and rear dormer at 429 Milnrow Road, Shaw, Oldham. Allowed.
- Two story side and rear extension, one story rear extension, raised patio area to create a balcony at 11 Beech Avenue, Chadderton, Oldham. Allowed.
- Two story side extension at 16 Ulverston Avenue, Chadderton, Oldham. Request withdrawn.
- Two story rear extension at 18 Kingsley Road, Oldham. Allowed.
- Rear dormer conversion at 4 Larchfield Close Royton, Oldham. Allowed.
- Lightweight, single storey industrial building with hard paved yard and rear vehicle parking on land at Bowling Street, Chadderton, Oldham. Allowed.
- Side extension of the first floor above the existing garage at 805 Ripponden Road, Oldham. Allowed.
- Describe the request to extend an existing bungalow to form additional bedrooms and living space at Heights Cottage, Woodside Farm, Cinder Hill Lane, Chadderton. Deny the authorization.
- Replacement building to form a dwelling (partly retrospective) at Chadderton Heights, 27 Cinder Hill Lane, Chadderton, Oldham. Allowed.
- Condition 5 discharge. FUL / 345729/20 Contamination Investigation (Phase 1, 2 & 3 with Appendices) at Abbots Grange Residential Care Home, Newport Street, Oldham. Discharged state.
- One storey side extension to the main wing at Dryclough Manor, Shaw Road, Royton, Oldham. Allowed.
- Driveway siding and new perimeter wall at 7 Horsforth Lane Greenfield, Oldham. Allowed.
- Two storey side extension and first floor side extension at 17 Applewood Chadderton, Oldham. Allowed.
Full descriptions of claims and decisions can be found by visiting: www.oldham.gov.uk/info/200351/planning/1866/search_for_an_application